About Me

Sunday 4 January 2015

Back all in one piece

Well we made it to the top of the mountain and back again all in one peice. We had a great family ski holiday but it was very hard work rushing the children to ski school for 9.00 but it was great and the children picked up skiing easily my son more than daughter but he was more confident and had no fear. Not good for me though. I did find it hard being away so soon after Christmas I missed all the little things we do between Christmas and New Year. We were also in bed asleep so didn't see the New Year in. Skiing is very tiring. 

Most things are washed and packed away now for our next ski trip not sure when that will be we were looking to go again at Easter but those plans are put on hold now and looking into a nice family summer holiday somewhere. 

Today the decorations will be coming now I don't feel festive and all and the house seems a little cluttered and it's all back to work and school on Tuesday.

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and New Year I'm now going to try and catch up with all the blogs I have missed reading

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a great holiday.. Happy New Year to you and yours :o)

    ReplyDelete