About Me

Sunday 29 September 2013

A challenge.

If you read my blog from yesterday you will know I need to sort my grocery shopping out and try and cut my budget down. So I have a challenge I have my eye on the Kenwood Kmix and the only way I am able to get this is to save for it.  I have set my self a challenge to save for it weekly from my house hold budget.

I'm a stay at home mum whilst the husband goes to work in the city everyday. We might be a bit old fashioned but I get £250 a week to buy groceries and other bits and pieces  such as clothes for us and the children, this doesn't include any bills.  Most of this is wasted on unorganised shops and putting treats in baskets a few coffees a week and impulse buys and usually at the end of the week there is not much left. 

My challenge Is to save £100 a week taking my budget down to £150 and putting the £100 into savings so at the end of the month I can buy the Kmix. My husband don't think I can do so I am even more determined to do it. 

As I have already spent £160 of my budget this week I will be starting on Friday 4th October. Wish me luck and I will let you all know how I get on. 



No comments:

Post a Comment