About Me

Thursday 26 September 2013

To Blog or Not To Blog......

Im rather new to this blogging lark and probably a bit behind everyone else. I have dabbled in the past but it never really took off for me. I'm not sure why maybe my heart wasn't in and I seemed to lose my writers streak and I also kept thinking about it to much. A good friend who blogs lots gave some great advice to me which I use. She told me to  blog about what you love and to me that is Suffolk and living in the country along with my family which is myself, husband my daughter and son. So this is what you will find on my blog along with a few creative projects thrown in.

I love reading other blogs and find them very useful for tips and inspiration so I hope that you enjoy reading my blog and I welcome any comments you have.

2 comments:

  1. I've only been blogging properly since April but enjoy writing so find it great fun. I think it can take as much or as little time as you want. We were both born in Suffolk ( me- 58 years ago!) and have lived nowhere else except mid Suffolk and now Knodishall so we are very well rooted. I've only found a few other Suffolk bloggers and look forward to hearing about your Suffolk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've blogged for over ten years now, changing my blog over the years as I change.

    My previous blog (closed in the summer) started off as a craft blog. but, that was hard to maintain, as I don't do crafty things every single day. I don't want to share too much about my family, so I don't name my daughter, just call her The Girl. I think blogging is about two things. Writing honestly, and not worrying about how many comments/visitors you get. Easier said than done with the latter, because if no one visits or they do but don't comment, it can get a bit demoralising. But carry on. Blogging is fun.

    Have a lovely weekend. From a fellow Suffolker! (that's not even a word!)

    ReplyDelete