About Me

Tuesday 24 September 2013

Coast or Countryside

I'm very lucky to live within a 20 minute drive from the coast or a two minute walk to beautiful roaming countryside. Both are very different and offer very different things.I love the coast when its cold and the wind is coming of the North Sea its a great place to walk and blow the cobwebs away. The children love collecting stones and shells and we have been once known to find a very small piece of amber, living somewhere like this does mean you can take it for granted I am trying my best to not do this.




Stepping out my front door and within five minutes I am away from the houses and new developments in to country lanes and ploughed fields with hedgerows full of rosehips, elderberries and a few blackberries that can still be found. You cant hear anything except birds singing and no person or car can pass you for miles even though I live in a fairly busy market town. Walking gives me time to reflect think of new ideas and projects but most of all it gives me fresh air exercise and precious family time or time alone.


2 comments:

  1. I love the East Anglia. We are so lucky, never far from countryside or sea. Found your blog through Frugal in Suffolk. Am also another Suffolk girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sadie we are very lucky to live here. It's good to know another Suffolk person. Do you blog let me know blog and I will add it to my list. I'm very new to this blogging lark.

    ReplyDelete