About Me

Saturday 12 October 2013

A Long Day.

It's been a long day but lovely day. I went to the knitting and stich show in London today. I had the catch the coach at 7.00 this morning which meant an early rise of 5. This I don't mind but it certainly is dark at that time of the morning. It was rather a long coach ride due to the motorway being closed and miles of tailback we arrived at Alexander Palace two hours later than scheduled. 

I have never been to one of these before and at times I found it overwhelming with the amount of things to buy along with the crowds of people though I am pleased to say I went with a budget in cash and actually spent less and still have money in my purse. I did manage to get some good deals on fabric to finish my daughters quilt and some fabric to start little m quilt. I also managed to pick up a couple of Christmas presents. 

It's not often I go out for whole days at a time leaving Mr M to look after our two children but from the tales they have told me they seemed to have had a good day painting, building lego and general playing. 

Tomorrow the weather isn't looking to good so it will be a day in the kitchen baking for the coming weeks lunch boxes and making soup for lunch and to put in the freezer along with a traditional Sunday Roast. Hopefully we will beable to fit a walk in somewhere. 

1 comment:

  1. My blog has moved to: www.frugalmummy.blogspot.co.uk please come and join at this new site! FMx

    ReplyDelete