About Me

Tuesday 19 November 2013

Another day at home

As my little girl still wasn't feeling great I kept her at home again she is feeling much better now and will be going back tomorrow. It's been a really quiet day with me doing housework and ironing a task I dispise but it has to be done it's always harder to iron the clothes when they have been dried indoors.I use the time to catch up on house programmes though they do seem to be a lot of repeats on and they never seem to buy any property they have looked at.

Tomorrow I'm looking forward to going out in the fresh air for a nice long walk as I'm not great at being indoors all day there isn't anything to do in our garden as it's all been packed away for winter. 


1 comment:

  1. The weather forecast for tomorrow is not very nice so I hope you don't get too wet. Good to here your daughter is better

    ReplyDelete