About Me

Thursday 7 November 2013

Catching Up

It's been a busy few days getting back into the swing of the school routine and after school clubs. The weather hasn't been to good so only manged to do a couple of small walks. Myself and a couple of friends have decided we would quite like a challenge so we are currently looking at doing a 26 mile walk next year along with doing the Suffolk Sunrise 100 where you cycle 100k around Suffolk. I have already done this before a couple of years ago it was such a lovely day and the route took us through some amazing Suffolk countryside so I'm looking forward to doing that again. 

This weather has been awful latley which has made it rather difficult to dry the washing I always try to put it on the line as we have no tumble dryer but even today it was still wet when I got it in. So it's currently on the airer in the kitchen. For me this is the worst part of winter trying to get the washing dry and drying it indoors is never the same.

I have been enjoying reading everyone's blogs I follow and have picked up some great tips and advice I have started writing them down so I don't forget. 

We have quite a relaxing weekend coming up which I'm looking forward to I expect we will get out for a walk on both days as nothing beats a bit of fresh air.

2 comments:

  1. I am fully in sympathy with your wet washing blues. I have three airers dotted around the house which seem to be constantly in use; I cannot believe that one family can generate so much laundry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not so much 'fresh' air here; more like 'wet' air. It's been raining on-n-off for a week. We only have a washing line, so essentials get suspended in front of the fire (not very attractive).

    ReplyDelete