About Me

Sunday 10 November 2013

Remembrance

Today like many others I have taken part in the towns Remembrance parade. My son is in the beavers and I am training to become a leader. It was a really momentous occasion and the 22 boys all behaved so well and did us proud. 

I always took part in the parade when I was younger as a brownie and then a guide it was something I felt very proud to do and judging from the amount of people that turned up today so many other youngster feel the same and we must give them some credit for this. 


The rest of the day has been spent helping my daughter do her homework and cooking a Sunday Roast. It's been such a lovely family Sunday today. 



 

1 comment:

  1. So pleased that you are training to be a Beaver Leader. Scout groups are always short of adults willing to do the training. I was Akela at a cub pack in mid Suffolk for over 15 years and loved every minute. We tried running Beavers in Aldeburgh when we came here but got very little support from leaders and parents and I didn't enjoy it as much as cubs. So only did it for a couple of years.

    ReplyDelete