About Me

Wednesday 4 December 2013

Bags are packed I'm going to the city!

Well the little black dress is packed along with the high heels I'm ready for my night away in the city. It's not that I don't like london I'm just terrified of it lots of tall building far to many people and not enough greenery. Where we are staying is right in the city surrounded by offices so I am not expecting a room with a view.

It's not that I haven't been before I have usually go once or twice a year to take the children to the museums and us to the Cricket we are huge cricket fans but when we go we don't often stay to expensive and it's not to far on the train though it is a little tiring  Mr M does it everyday so I shouldn't compline. 

My first job tomorrow is to find the hotel I have my phone ready with the map on it though I don't want to be walking round in broad daylight with my phone out perfect opportunity to get mugged! Next is what to do  for 5 hours till Mr M joins me? Do I lock myself in my room or am I brave enough to explore  I'm sure a coffee shop is nearby so I can waste an hour in there then it will take me a good 2 hours to have a bath and do all those things to make me presentable! Actually the 2 hour bath with no children running in and out is looking quite enticing. So that's 2 hours left to just relax and possibly explore I won't be traveling on the tube on my own to scared. I will let you know how I get on tomorrow. 


No comments:

Post a Comment