About Me

Tuesday 31 December 2013

Looking back and going forward

Well 2013 is nearly over and it's been a good and memorable year fortunately without many downs. I'm not big on New Years Eve celebrations so we are having a quiet night in. I always feel its a big hype and in the past it's always been a big let down especially after spending money on going out. The worst night was the millennium year a group of us bought tickets to a club in Ipswich at £50.00 a go the food was rubbish the music even worse but I'm putting that down to experience as I was only 18 at the time. 

This year has seen many firsts our first family holiday abroad and first trip on a plane for my children and my second ever trip on a plane, and it was a big one to Disney World in Florida that was such an experience that we hope to repeat in a few years after saving very hard. 

We have had lots of walks at the coast,in the country through forests enjoying both the sun,rain and even snow. So I can't complain about 2013. 

I don't make resolutions as I never stick to them and as I have never smoked or hardley ever drink I can't give those up I exercise by walking and running at least 3 times a week and feel that is enough. I possible could lose a few lbs but I'm not very good at dieting I like cooking and eating to much. 

The only thing I wish to do is try and have a better relationship with my MIL and it's not for want of trying I just don't think she is ever going to accept me maybe I should just accept that and move on. I hope to become more creative so learning to crochet and knit it's going very slowly but all in all I hope that 2014 is good for family and friends and everyone in blogland I hope that's not to much to ask.


Below is a few photos that sums up 2013 for me. 


2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year from one old Suffolk gal to a much younger one!
    Hope 2014 is a good year for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you and your family. Hope you have a great year! :o)

    ReplyDelete