About Me

Saturday 1 February 2014

Another week passes

It's been a busy week mostly preparing for the Cricket season getting the fixtures sorted and getting sponsorship for the club it's settled down a bit now so next week will be a bit quieter. 

Last night I went to a quiz night at Knodishall village hall which my Auntie organised to help raise funds for Marie Curie my cousin and her friend are climbing Kilimanjaro next Feburay and are funding the trip themselves so any funds raised will go straight to the charity. The quiz was very good humoured and we raised over £1000 they are almost at there target of £5000 which is excellent.

Today I have to do a shop so I have planned the weeks meals to make sure I shop effectively and don't buy anything thats going to get wasted or forgotten about. We are saving for a big family holiday next year so every saving we can make will go into our pot for next years holiday. 

We have decided not to go away this year we had a big holiday last year and this year we need to replace our boiler which is slowly breaking down and also our kitchen and dining room floor needs doing 

That's really it for now a bit boring this end of Suffolk.

1 comment:

  1. We would have been at the quiz except the couple we used to quiz with have gone off the idea ( plus she was unnecessarily rude to me which I found hurtful) so we have no one to quiz with at the mo. If you hear of a team short of 2 people we would love to start again.

    ReplyDelete