About Me

Saturday 25 January 2014

A walk at the coast.

Taking advantage of the weather being dry this morning though a little dull we decided to take a walk at the coast. We didn't want to go to Aldeburgh so decided on Thorpeness it was very quiet it always is this time of the year. The Meare was closed and we didn't see another person along the beach the sea was a deep grey with plenty of wash and foam 


we took a walk amongst the houses up to The House in The Clouds my daughter loves the fact it's owned by fairies. 






We did see some civilization near the golf club. Most of the houses are shut up for winter I guess the majority are only used as second or holiday homes which is such a shame we did see a nice new build but with a price tag of £795,000 we won't be buying it as it only had 4 bedrooms not much garden and not much else either another case of paying for the location. I would want a lot more if I was ever to buy a house for that much.

On the way home I called past Fugal in Suffolk and picked up some eggs they were the last dozen and I must say they are absolutely delicious I had two for lunch the yolks were very yellow I'm going to do a spot of baking for lunch boxes as I have a first aid course tomorrow so I'm up to date especially as I'm a leader at Beavers and welfare officer at the cricket club and will be out all day. 

So that really it for today. 

3 comments:

  1. Glad you liked the eggs, they went quickly today after a few slower days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous pics, gorgeous place.

    My daughter had tonsillitis when she started school and I thought she was dying. It's scary to see them like that, and it really is a vicious little illness that takes it out of them.
    I'm glad your boy is on the mend now.

    Wishing you a lovely weekend ~ more rain!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that house. Today you'd never get planning permission. Elf-n-Safety.

    ReplyDelete