About Me

Saturday 1 March 2014

Just a catch up.

I have been fairly busy with the launch of my new site that I seem to be be spending hours at the computer also haven't had a lot to say which is so unlike me. Apart from this I haven't been up to much but I now have a little spare time to now to catch up on many things. First is to make my daughter a cape for world book day she's hoping as the snow queen from the Lion witch and wardrobe.  Tonight we are going to see Derren Brown at the regent in Ipswich I'm a bit sceptical as I don't like it when people play mind games. 

We have booked our skiing holiday for New Year and now looking at learning to ski in a day packages at the uk snow domes which will be good fun. It's will soon be cricket season so weekends will be taken up with that with me preparing the teas on Saturdays. I will let you know how it goes tonight. 


1 comment: