About Me

Sunday 2 March 2014

Mind Games

Last night myself and Mr M went to watch Derren Brown at Ipswich. I was a bit sceptical at first but it really was amazing. I'm not sure how he does the things he does and manage to read people's minds thoughts ect. But seeing it live makes it so much better. It's really hard to actually say what he does without spoiling it for anyone who actually is going to see him but if you do ever get the chance it really is worth it.

It's a lovely bright day with a bit if wind so washing is blowing nicely on the line and we are at the In laws for lunch as the children slept there last night. Mr Ms nan is staying for a little while and the children adore her so it's great to catch up a bit with her. I'm sure at some point today we will go for a walk but I'm desperate to get in the garden. I was given some Sarah raven tulips which don't appear to materialised but the tulips I have had in for a few years are now starting to show ams well as new buds on the honeysuckle. I have not done any vegetable planting yet I'm so far behind and now not really sure where to start. 

I will have to have a look in some books I have.


No comments:

Post a Comment