About Me

Monday 17 March 2014

Monday's Mumblings

Well the day started with a trip to the Drs resulting in me needing a scan within the next two weeks. hopefully nothing serious looks to be a common problem that women get anyway. At least they didn't fob me off and looking into it. Also having a daughter with coeliacs disease it normally comes from somewhere and they think it's from me so I am following a strict gluten free diet  for 6 weeks which won't be to hard as we eat our main meals as GF anyway. Though I will miss bread bit will be allowed chocolate. 

Today I took my friends dog for a walk and walked around the castle a place that I never tire of the sun was shining and the birds were singing the brooks were full but couldn't see any tadpoles really want to take my two tadpolling as it was such great fun watching them turn into little frogs. So I will have to keep an eye out for them. 

Most of the day has been cleaning and staring out of the window thinking the grass won't cut itself I really must get out and do it but it will have to wait as I have a committee meeting tonight that I really must go to after football practise and doing homework with the children. 

Gosh I sound really boring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment