About Me

Sunday 16 March 2014

I'm not a pushy mum just slightly competitive

Today my Little M made his debut at football. It's funny watching them play they all chase the ball around like a swarm of bees and tackle anyone even if it's your own team. He woke up with nerves this morning which is good but most of all I wanted him to have fun which he did. I was determined not to be a pushy mum shouting on the side lines however I am slightly competitive and whooped with joy when he score a cracking goal even if I say so myself.

I was going to post a recipie for a beef casserole I cook but as we didn't have that today due to the fact I had run out of stock which is dairy,gluten and egg free (you will be surprised what they milk and wheat to these days) so we had roast brisket of beef from Emmerdale farm shop which I have found has some of the most tastiest and cheapest meat around and it all comes from local farms. 

I will get more organised and start adding how I feed my family the same food with out cooking lots of diffrent things to accomadate everyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment