About Me

Sunday 11 May 2014

Windy and wet


It's been very windy and wet this weekend so we haven't done a lot. A lovely walk between showers today though around the castle with a quick lookin at the allotment. 





Last night the wind blew over one of my small plastic greenhouses and I lost 12 dwarf bean plants I have tried to salvage what I could but they are nor looking to great so today I planted up another 12. 

My runner beans are soon ready to be planted on the allotment but first I need to make a support which I will hope to do tomorrow. I also need to repot my courgette plants as they look a bit big for their pots and it's a bit early for the allotment yet for them. 







1 comment:

  1. I'm really not liking this cold wind, can't get anything done. very annoying when you lose plants. We had 2 cucumbers keel over. Grrrrrr

    ReplyDelete