About Me

Sunday 7 September 2014

A New Toy

I'm very lucky I received a new toy today. It's something I have been asking, hinting about for a long time and finally I got one.

Mr M bought me a Kenwood Kmix I'm very excited about it as I love cooking and baking. I know I have my hands but I'm hoping that I will be able to master gluten free cakes and bread for my daughter as shop bought ones usually have an ingredient in she's allergic to or you need a chemistry degree to translate the long list of ingredients.

I didn't have time to use it today but I did set it up.



Im planning my recipes and going to give some a try will let you know how I get on.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. Lucky girl... enjoy! Look forward to seeing what you make with it :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the good old kenwood chef, it's just so useful - bread made today.

    ReplyDelete