About Me

Saturday 25 October 2014

Visiting a new place.

I'm still here and I have been reading lots of your blogs but I really haven't had anything to say at all. I think it's because I'm at a real loss as what to do and in a way I'm feeling a little low. I'm a stay at home mum which I love and I know many people would give anything to be in my postion. Just lately when I have dropped the children at school done all the housework popped to the allotment not much to do now though. I'm at a loss until I pick the children up again and it's like that everyday from Monday to Friday. It's like I need to do something but not sure what and it needs to fit in with family life. 

Anyway today we all visited Langard Point in Felixstowe it's right by the docks and there is a lovely little cafe that overlooks the River Orwell as it's just come in from the North Sea and you have a clear view of the large container ships being loaded and unloaded. There was a brisk wind and we went for a walk around the old fort it does look an interesting place something we will go back and visit. Though just walking around some old towers that face out to the sea was enough to occupy my son today. He spent much of the time hiding and being a boy he was playing at soilders.

It's nice to visit somewhere diffrent and the wind was good to blow away the cobwebs and the sun was just enough to lighten my mood. Best of all it was just good enough to spend some family time together.





1 comment:

  1. I think the dark drizzly weather makes you feel a little bleughhhhhh, what a lovely way to blow the cobwebs away x

    ReplyDelete