About Me

Sunday 30 November 2014

Catching up.

It's been a rather busy couple of weeks and as of this week things will change in our household. Last week I had my interview and start my voluntary job on Tuesday to be a TA in a small village school. I'm doing this to work towards a diploma I start in February so it's all change. I'm doing volunteering because I can fit it around my family as that was really important to me to make sure what I do doesn't mean I have to rely on others to look after my children. In the long term I hope to beable to earn some money but at the moment the way it will work will fit in fine with us.

Today we took the children to Duxford and I was very impressed with the imperial war museum we went on a concord and various other planes and saw  many war planes along with land warfare exhibitions. The children enjoyed it throughly and it's something we would love to go back again and visit. 



I took so many pictures but not all turned out ok.

This week as I'm back to "work" it's now military organisation I'm only doing 3 days but those days at home have been planned so I don't get behind. Tomorrow is ironing baking and housework and groceries are being delivered. All meals are planned as well as lunches I'm hoping it will work like clockwork so it still gives me UK e to enjoy the weekends with the family.

1 comment:

  1. Hi again, Suffolk Girl!
    Great new about your TA post...lovely to hear! "From mighty small acorns do big oaks grow"...Well done! I wish you success. :-)

    ReplyDelete