About Me

Friday 14 November 2014

I'm still about

There is no real reason for the lack of posts except probably pure laziness. I could use the excuse that I have been busy with Beavers and the Remeberance parade or the fact I'm deciding about my future and might be returning to be a student. It could be that illness struck the house and it could also be I decided to redecorate my bedroom. Though it's probably a concoction of all the things so to all you lovely people who read my posts I'm sorry and will try and post more.

As you can see I have been rather busy lately training and running Beaver Scouts which I love this has made me have a hard think about what I would like to do and I am in the process of returning to study with the view of working in the classroom I have a interview in a couple of weeks at first it will be voluntary but hopefully in the future will lead to a paid placement. The course I wish to do is distant learning but does require a placement in a school. I have already been turned down for the children's school even though I regularly volunteer but they are only excepting students where they gain some government financial help. Maybe it's best I go to a school where I don't really know the parents and my own children don't attend. 

It's been a really grey dull day in Suffolk today and far to wet to get down to the allotment but hoping to go this weekend just have a little bit left to dig over before winter and hopefully can put beds in to make it a bit neater and organised.

Even though I haven't been posting I have made time to read everyone's else's blogs I follow it's always nice to hear what people are up to. 

Till the next time.




1 comment:

  1. Good to see you are OK, and have exciting plans for the future. Good luck

    ReplyDelete