About Me

Tuesday 27 January 2015

Changes

Well it's been a while, though I have been busy. Most who read my blog will know I returned to being a student, so for the last month I have been busy beavering away completing assignments for a early years course for it all to be cancelled yesterday by the college. I have been cross with them but there is nothing that can be done budget cuts and long term sickness from the tutor meant that the course has been postponed for the foreseeable future. I have a refund there is nothing else I can do. I choose this course as it fits with my family life and it could all be done at home with me completing a 350 hour placement in a early years setting which I have started. 

So now I'm stuck and confused as what to do I loved being a stay at home mum, but wanted to do something test my brain and work towards what I wanted to do at 18 be a teacher for those that don't know circumstances meant I had to turn my placement at university down. 

So what do I do now i want to be and need to be about after school for the children I never had that and want to be there for the children especially as they do so much after school and in the holidays  but I want to do something to keep my brain ticking over as I'm still only in my 30s. I'm fortunate that I don't need to work my husband works very hard so I can stay at home look after the children and keep the house running but you never know circumstance could change. 

I'm not going to rush into things and take my time but any ideas would be good. 


3 comments:

  1. Oh No! what annoying and sad news.
    I was wondering if you were OK. Perhaps another opportunity to do something will turn up soon, Fingers crossed for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi--- I'm a grannie in Canada and I look after my two grandchildren so altho I'm much older my circumstances are similar in that I'm tied to a schedule--I took some free courses through Future Learn which helped keep my brain active and gave me an outside interest, it also encouraged me allowed me to explore topics I'm interested in. It's not the same -not quite as hard or as long as a university course but there is homework, you do have readings and studying and you can add more and you can write exams. (I do have a degree so know what courses at uni are like) Could you volunteer at something for a couple of hours -in a school or day care -sort of work experience volunteering. I went to university as a mature student late in life - I had a child then - hang in there .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Cash Loan?
    Unsecured Loan
    Fast and Simple Loan?
    Quick Application Process?
    Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
    No Hidden Fees Loan?
    Funding in less than 1 Week?
    Get unsecured working capital?
    Contact Us At :majidvijahlending@gmail.com

    LOAN SERVICES AVAILABLE INCLUDE:
    ================================
    *Commercial Loans.
    *Personal Loans.
    *Business Loans.
    *Investments Loans.
    *Development Loans.
    *Acquisition Loans .
    *Construction loans.
    *Business Loans And many More:

    LOAN APPLICATION FORM:
    =================
    Full Name:................
    Loan Amount Needed:.
    Purpose of loan:.......
    Loan Duration:..
    Gender:.............
    Marital status:....
    Location:..........
    Home Address:..
    City:............
    Country:......
    Phone:..........
    Mobile / Cell:....
    Occupation:......
    Monthly Income:....

    Contact Us At :majidvijahlending@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete