About Me

Sunday 6 October 2013

A productive weekend

Its that time of year when everything in my small vegetable plot has come to an end. I have had a good year having grown broad beans, peas,potatoes,dwarf and runner beans along with courgettes. I wish I had a bigger plot to grow much more and I'm still hoping that soon I will get an allotment having been on the waiting list for two years. Mr M would also like me to get an allotment because he would like the space to install a man shed complete with electricity and a small games table for him and little m to enjoy. 

We can't have both as our garden is not big enough and most of it doesn't get enough sun throughout the day due to some very large trees in the neighbours garden.  However that hasn't stopped me planning on what to grow next year if I'm successful with an allotment or not as I will try growing in pots around the patio and possible amongst the flower beds. 

This weekend hasn't all been about sorting the garden we enjoyed a lovely walk along the river ending up at the castle. This past week seems to have flown buy so I'm hoping next week goes at a slower pace. 


No comments:

Post a Comment