About Me

Saturday 26 October 2013

Coastal fix

This morning we needed to go to the tip to take some old chipboard and some flat glass. As we were almost at the coast it didn't take long for me to suggest a brisk walk at Sizewell. I love the coast so much and get withdrawal symptoms if I don't visit. I love the sound of the waves crashing against the shore and today was a fantastic day to have that brisk walk. The waves were not rough the sky was stormy and getting out of the car to the children and Mr M saying whose idea was this. With in five minutes we were dodging waves and collecting pebbles and a couple of mermaids purses. Unfortunately we didn't stay to long as the rain soon blew in and not wanting to get to wet and cold we headed home where we have spent time making sure everything that can blow away has been put into the shed or at least tied down.






  It does look likely that the storm will hit as and from the comments I have been getting lots remember the great storm of 87. I hope it's not as bad as that year though I would quite like to lose the electric for a while so that we can sit by candle light and play games like I used to when I was younger. 

No comments:

Post a Comment