About Me

Friday 18 October 2013

Perks of the job

I own and run a website about Suffolk and one of the perks is I often get asked to do reviews. Today was one of the those days. The place I went to was nestled on the river at Ramsholt with stunning views. So armed with this view and accompanied by good food what a fantastic way to spend a Friday lunchtime.



At the moment the river is still dotted with boats but it won't be long before they are pulled out and stored for winter. Today was a bit overcast but on a beautiful sunny day this place is amazing. It was still mild and with a little bit of wind it bought out a few sailors who had sailed down to the pub just to have lunch it made me reminiscent about my childhood days on the river. 

The lunch today way really nice and I'm not just saying that the only problem myself and friend had was to decide which dessert to eat so being a bit greedy we ordered our top three which was Plum and Almond tart, Apple and caramel bavarois and a Banana and peanut cheesecake. The Plum and Apple was our favourite. Some times my job is very hard which doesn't pay very much if anything but I enjoy promoting some of the best places Suffolk has to offer. 

A lovely Plum and Almond tart 



2 comments:

  1. What a handy sort of job to have.Banana and peanut cheesecake? Not sure about that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very rich and we couldn't eat it all. We took the rest home for her OH. It is a very good perk though not so good for waistline hence why I love walking.

      Delete