About Me

Wednesday 27 November 2013

Tidying,cooking and owl pellets

It's been a busy couple of days with tidying the childrens bedrooms especially Little Miss I don't know where all the stuff comes from there are bits of paper with all important lists scattered everywhere and if any goes in the recycling you can bet it's the most important bit of paper ever. I try to keep everything tidy with everything in its place but sometimes it doesn't happen other members of the house seems to think if they leave something somewhere it will grow legs and suddenly find itself in the right place which normally results in me doing it. I don't mind though there are days where I feel I'm going around in circles. 

I have also been batch cooking soups for the freezer and having a to at making my own bread which hasn't turned out to bad. The Christmas cake is done along with plenty of mince pies for various bake sales and get togethers. 

Today at beavers we dissected owl pellets it was so fascinating and surprising at how small shrew and vole skulls actually are. Some of the bones are so tiny it was a job to see them the boys and girls as we have a couple in our group loved it and were in thier element trying to identify the diffrent bones.

Tomorrow is a day of more cooking and housework. 

No comments:

Post a Comment