About Me

Sunday 24 November 2013

Writing down your feelings

I had written a post before this one which was a bit of a rant I needed to let of steam... I have been for a run that hasn't helped which normally it would so I thought I would write it down and it certainly helped. I thought about posting it but didn't as I didn't want to air personal laundry in public but it was basically about a relationship I have with a member of the family no not my husband but someone else related to the husband and me by marriage.  I feel much better now for having my feeling put down in words something I think I will do more often. 

Other news yesterday we went shopping in Bury St Edmunds I have never been before and I was pleasantly surprised there was a good mix of shops and I found it to be much better than Ipswich which at the moment can't be hard as so many shops are closing down. We managed to do a bit of Christmas shopping. Today has been mainly taken up by making cakes for lunch boxes and mince pies for the freezer and cooking a traditional Sunday roast.  

it's been a pretty quiet weekend here which is one of the last ones as we seem to be very busy in the coming weeks. 






1 comment:

  1. The book we have about Shingle street is called The Bodies On The Beach by James Hayward. I expect the library have it.
    My first job at age 16 was working in BSE library which used to be in the middle of the town. Don't get there often now we live so far east.

    ReplyDelete