About Me

Monday 23 December 2013

Sitting down and catching up.

This feels like the first time I have sat down for a couple of days that strictly isn't true but feels like it. Everything is now sorted for Christmas, presents wrapped, cake iced, mince pies made I just have to cook the ham tomorrow and empty the box of treats that I have been accumulating over the last few weeks. We go to my MIL for Christmas Day and they are here Boxing Day we live literally 5 doors away in the same close. Sometimes it's to close for comfort other times it's great. 

Yesterday I joined my aunties (they have only been in my life a couple of years long story) for the carol service at the church in Knodishall. it's a little village dear to my heart as I spent so much of my Sundays visiting church with my Nanna I didn't appriciate it then now I do. It was a lovely service singing lots of traditional carols and talking to people who remember me when I was little. 

I'm now ready for Christmas and the challange that the new year brings. 

2 comments:

  1. You must have gone past our house!
    Knodishall church is a little treat, we've been a few times and I often bike past when I'm heading through the lane to Leiston

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I did was looking out for it. Do you have a green box with a sign sating free range eggs? It's a lovely church and it felt very festive.

    ReplyDelete