About Me

Tuesday 24 December 2013

Wind, sleepless nights and finally Christmas is here!

Last night was very windy thankfully no damage here, however it didn't stop me worrying pointlessly over the uncooked ham in my fridge though we are very fortunate that the power stayed on my thoughts go out to those whose Christmas will not be the same because of the storm. 

Everything is done if I gave forgotten it well it doesn't matter now is a time to spend with my very special family and seeing the childrens faces with the gifts, laughter and silly games we play. I have made sure the children know that Christmas is a time to think of others less fortunate than us for whatever reason this may be. Last week we had a small clear out of toys they had out grown and donated them to charity shops and also took some food to the church for the local food bank. 

Now I'm going to poor my self a small baileys and open the chocolate and wish you all a Merry Christmas. 


Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment