About Me

Thursday 23 January 2014

Rain stops play.

I knew I should have gone for a nice walk straight after school drop off the sun was shining and it was a bit brisk but no I decided to do some housework and clean the oven by the time I had finished this the rain came and came. I don't mind walking in the rain but I'm not going to get soaked through. 

So I now have a shiny clean oven thanks to oven pride so I will do some baking instead we need sweet things for lunch boxes so a chocolate cake for Mr M and the little one and some Gluten,dairy and egg free rocky road for Little miss. That should keep them happy for a day or two until I bake again at the weekend. 

It's stopped raining now bit I need to pick some books up from the libray for our book club and I have a couple of books on Suffolk to pick up for an article I'm writing. 

Other than that it's been a quiet day.


1 comment:

  1. What a storm it was. Him Outside was walking down from the Railway Station to Tesco car Park in Sax and got soaked

    ReplyDelete