About Me

Wednesday 15 January 2014

Another busy few days

It's been rather busy here with the children starting there various clubs and activities and with Cricket season just around the corner I'm a huge cricket fan and love to go to see England play at Lords when we can. I am also on the committee of our local cricket club in Yoxford so with pre season friendlies to organise and training to be done in first aid and coaching I haven't really had much time to do anything else I'm only just about keeping up with housework and my day job. 

A website called Suffolk Days which I started two years ago offering honest reviews and ideas on where to go,stay and eat in Suffolk. This has become very popular so with the help of my FIL who is now retired we are making it bigger and better and coming away from monthly issue as I seem to be spending most of my time at the computer/tablet/smart phone I have decided I'm switching it off at 8.00 at night I'm not checking emails, social media or texts untill the next morning. Hence why I have been quiet on blogging as I really haven't had much to say I have just about caught up with my favourite blogs though which I have been doing in my lunch hour!. 

The only way I have seemed to fit everything in is by putting it in the calender right from housework to fitting exercise in to how many hours I spend on Suffolk Days even blocking out meeting friends for a coffee. I seem more organised and but it's going to take a while to get used to hopefully things will calm down soon once the training courses are out of the way and we find ourselves in a routine though some things have had to give the children have Rachel dropped one activity and I unfortunately havev given up tap dancing which I stated in September it was just another thing to try and fit in.



1 comment: