About Me

Wednesday 8 January 2014

Busy few days

Well we are back in the routine of Mr M commuting everyday, the children back at school and various clubs so I have been busy organising my calendar making sure I don't miss anything and it's already getting pretty busy. It has been difficult getting the children up a ready for school but I think they are glad to be back catching up with friends who they have not seen for a couple of weeks.

I have been catching up on housework and my day job finding people holiday accomadation in Suffolk and so far I have had some interesting requests a house that will sleep 22 for two weeks a romantic secluded traditional Suffolk pink cottage and some glamping. It looks like people are thinking about the summer already and holidays. 

Whilst the sun is still shining I think I will head out for some fresh air and a walk 




1 comment:

  1. No bookings yet for our little campsite. Hope you were able to sort out what your customers wanted.

    ReplyDelete