About Me

Friday 14 March 2014

Fridays Ramblings

I'm sorry http://frugalinsuffolk.blogspot.co.uk but I enjoyed your post so much yesterday that I'm having to copy your idea. It made me smile so much so I hope my Ramblings bring someone else a smile. 

Wow it's foggy hope it clears before I have to drive later

Why do my children never wake up early for school but tomorrow they will be up with out me having to wake them at 7.

Bit nippy outside this morning 

What shall I cook for dinner tonight

Just checking blogs for 5 mins  how did half an hour pass so quickly really must do some proper work.

My grass needs cutting I will do it tomorrow or possibly Sunday 

Still foggy 

Sausage casserole and mash for dinner I know the children will eat it. 

Suns just come out 

Council tax has kept the same as last year bonus.

When did my children grow up so quickly so proud of my little boy in his assembly today.

Wonder what time Mr M will get home tonight. 

Really will spend tomorrow in the garden (thinking this whiles starring out of the window peeling potatoes) 

Looking forward to a relaxing bath later.

You wouldn't believe I have spent the day doing house work looking at the state of my house now. Why do children make such a mess. 

Turning computer off now. 










1 comment:

  1. Brilliant - we could start a trend!
    I was pleased when I opened the Council Tax envelope too. The only problem was that the other thing in the post was the info for business/campsite/public liability insurance and thats gone up by nearly £40 a year and nowhere other than NFU to get it. Darn!

    ReplyDelete