About Me

Sunday 9 March 2014

Quizzes and cards.

It's been such a lovely couple of days and perfect for getting the washing dry though it does mean I now have a huge pile of ironing which will get done tomorrow. I was planning to get out in the garden today but it's still quite boggy on our grass and as I only have a little flymo didn't really want to risk cutting the grass. Think I will leave it till next weekend if the weather stays good. 

Friday night we went to a Quiz to support the local church and much to our surprise we won. We had a good mix off people on our team my friend whose a Dr her husband a teacher and his parents who was a vicar. Luckily I was able to answer the 90s pop round and any relating to childrens tv and a few general knowledge. Mr M is particularly good on sport so we were well covered. 

We have Mr M gran staying with his parents for a few days so we have been playing cards for money. Luckily it was only pennies and it really helped the children also. We played Sevens and Newmarket and at times it was getting tense. It's so much fun playing cards and it's great to spend time with family there were 4 generations of the same family at the table something that can be very rare these days. 

Back to the routine tomorrow I have to do a poster for the Quiz night for the Cricket Club on the 12th April so if any Suffolk people are interested in coming its teams of 6 £6.00 per a person which includes a jacket potato supper let  me know and I can let you have more details. 

Apart from that I have a reasonably quiet week but I am looking forward to catching up with my friend and old neighbour on Tuesday. 


1 comment:

  1. Well done for winning the quiz, you had a good team. I hope you didn't lose too much money playing cards. 4 generations of the same family around a table doesn't happen very often.
    Love from Mum
    xx

    ReplyDelete