About Me

Monday 28 April 2014

Exciting news

No we haven't won the lottery or anything like that but wait for it I have growth on the allotment something I planted myself well actually Little Miss did but still we have something growing. You have to look very closely blink and you might miss it. Here it is. 


It's my first main crop potato plant coming up. Not sure where the earlys are they surely should have come up first. The photo is zoomed in as if you were on the plot you would miss it. 

I spent a good couple of hours weeding and trimming the edges today and working out how I am going to remove some very large artichoke plants yes they are still in. I have all this space now and looking forward to getting some more bits in. 

I'm also looking forward to meeting another blogger tomorrow who I know will give me some much needed advice as sometimes when I look at my plot I get a bit daunted as to what to do next. I wonder if she will bring her spade actually no she best not I hear she has a bad back. 





No comments:

Post a Comment