About Me

Saturday 26 April 2014

Rain stops play.

Well it didn't actually start. It's been a wet day and I spent most of the morning wondering if the cricket will go ahead or not. I had cakes to ice and fill and sausage rolls to cook. But now they are in the freezer for next week which will save me a bit if time on Friday.  After lunch we popped to Woodbridge for some magazines that are not stocked here I wanted grow your own and Mr M is into cycling so wanted something to read. 

Other than that it's been very quiet day with us ending it watching the Lone Ranger with the children it was actually quite good and funny in places. Tomorrow we have the St George's day parade so I will put a beef casserole in to have when we get home. 

1 comment:

  1. You are welcome to have 4 , we don't buy them. We are coming to Fram Tuesday morning for Charnwoods so could drop them at the allotments about 10.30

    ReplyDelete