About Me

Monday 7 April 2014

I'm back!

I've not been anywhere but we haven't had any broadband but it's now fixed so I have been catching up with work and reading everyone's blogs you all have been very busy. I haven't been up to much but we do need a new boiler so we have had a couple of companies round for quotes. However our boiler is above a sink so will need moving meaning the kitchen will need redesigning a bit and we will have to lose some or all wall units. So now I have the chance to look for a larder unit to house the food in. So a huge project which will commence sometime in May or early June. 

It's the first day of the Holidays and it's been very wet here so after a lazy morning children not me we have been playing board games I lost both I'm sure a little cheating was going on. It's supposed to be better weather tomorrow we are hoping to go 10 pin bowling which I haven't done for years. 


No comments:

Post a Comment