About Me

Saturday 19 April 2014

Start of the season.


For many who have been reading my posts will know I love cricket and am involved in the cricket club where Mr M plays and the little ones train. It's the club where I used to score for many years ago from the age of 13 till 18 and it's also the place where I met Mr M. Now a days I don't score but I am fixture secretary and I do the teas for the first team. So many Saturdays in the summer I will be watching cricket. Today was the first game of the season and I wish it had been warmer it was rather nippy today I'm still trying to get warm. Thankfully the team won so smiles all around. 

Didn't make it to the allotment today as at the cricket but we did go yesterday and I can say that when I left it, it was weed free. I'm now ready to think about planting and have got myself a little notebook to keep track of things and anything that will come in useful for next year. A big thankyou to Sue at frugal in Suffolk, she had done a great post full of useful tips to help anyone who wishes to grow their own fruit and veg and herbs. 

The weather isn't supposed to be to good tomorrow but hopefully it will stay dry for a egg hunt. 

 
 

1 comment:

  1. My oldest was a big Cricket player, and is now encouraging his two boys to play. My wife, however, was not so keen; preparing all those wretched Cricket Teas drove her nuts.

    ReplyDelete