About Me

Friday 20 June 2014

A couple of days doing lots of little things

Yesterday I managed to spend a good hour and a bit at the allotment planting out the sweetcorn, climbing french beans and some dwarf beans. Also tackled the weeding. I also believe that my first earlies are ready but I'm a bit nervous digging them up. The children were picking the raspberries that were ripe and putting straight in the thier mouths. 

Today I spent a good couple of hours doing my beaver scout training ready to over my group in September I'm really looking forward to it but also worried I'm sure it will go ok. I also put some shelves together which is for our shed though I should have measured first as they are two tall. I have managed to get around it by having one half in the shed with tools, paint pots and garden bits on. The other half is in the childrens play house which is used to store thier bikes and various toys so it will help keep that more tidy as they do have a tendency to just throw it all in. 

I have also been baking for the cricket clubs teas tomorrow the last one for a three weeks I made a lemon drizzle from river cottage everyday cookbook which is my favourite and a coffee cake which I found in a old good food magazine. 

Cricket most of tomorrow and Sunday we are having a family bike ride Mr M wants to try his new bike out mine is coming next week hopefully and I'm determined to spend a good couple of hours at the plot. I do have quite a bit of spare space which I'm unsure what to plant out. Any recommendation much appriciated.  

No comments:

Post a Comment