About Me

Wednesday 18 June 2014

Small little bargain

My little girl was still of sick today though she was a lot brighter but not enough to spend the whole day at school.  I did however need to pop to the postoffice and the local co-op she was well enough for a small walk I didn't really have much choice and as they say a little bit of fresh air will do her good. Having done my little errands quickly we had a bit of time to spare so popped into the charity shop. I'm on the look out for some cake stands and small plates for the cricket club but the ones they did have were very expensive. I did find a book I was toying over buying from a well known Internet shop but decided against I picked it up for £2.00 bargain. 


I'm hoping it will help me plan a little better at the allotment. I haven't had a chance to sit down with it yet but I will let you know what I think.



1 comment:

  1. Oh lucky you, a brilliant find. I have it from the library at the moment, I'm about halfway through. Off to the allotment tomorrow morning, but I'm guessing I'll be spending a little more than half an hour there! Then again, I have been for two or three days, so maybe half an hour is about right.

    ReplyDelete