About Me

Saturday 19 July 2014

Have I really be gone that long

Having technical issues (password and hacking) about a month ago made me have a break from blogging whilst I set everything back up again.

I have spent a afternoon reading the blogs I follow and there has been some lovely news along with some sadness also.

I haven't been doing anything much just ticking by with general household chores and tendering to the Allotment which is producing courgettes, potatoes, onions, runner beans, dwarf beans and plenty of sweet peas. I have also invested in a cage as I was given some Brussels sprout plants, and sprouting broccoli plants.

I'm already making plans for next year on what to grow and where and can't wait to get started.

Having a break from the blog has been nice and I'm still thinking about the direction I want to ramble in.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. I hope you carry on blogging. keep Suffolk on the blogging map!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you back again, glad the allotment's going well.

    ReplyDelete