About Me

Tuesday 17 June 2014

Another illness

The last 6 weeks have been a hard, I haven't manage to get to the plot very much at all it started out so well but with regular trips and keeping on top of the weeding but with illness striking us down both myself and children I haven't been able to spend as much time as possible as I like. Replacing the boiler has taken 3 days out but hopefully when my little girl is on the mend at back at school I hope to put in a couple of good days getting the plot back up to speed. I still have many things to put in but hopefully Thursday or Friday this week I'm down at my plot for the day.


1 comment:

  1. I hope your daughter is better soon so you can get back to the weeding and planting. We are getting a bit dry here and could do with some rain

    ReplyDelete