About Me

Sunday 15 June 2014

Fathers Day.

Do you know who I am? 
Do you ever think of me? 
I have no memory of you I have a name but no picture.
Do you want to find or get to know me?
I don't want to find you or know you though I am curious.
What do you do? Where do you live? Do you have a family? 
I couldn't be that person to to turn up and expect to fit in.
I couldn't ruin a family who probably know nothing of me.
I often wonder what path my life would have followed if you were in my life.
My childhood would have been so diffrent. 
I don't want you to feel guilty because of the things I went through. You won't even know. 
Your part of me and I'm part of you but it's one of those things we will never know.

Just something I wrote on my feelings on having a very absent father. 







No comments:

Post a Comment