About Me

Friday 6 June 2014

At last I made it.

Well we are now proud owners of a swanky all singing and dancing heating and hot water system. It should save us money and we can control it away from home. So far we have been impressed with it and also by the engineers who cleaned up after themselves worked very tidily even though they took over most of my house. and also by the amount of tea they drank. 

I also manged to make it to plot 8b and tacked the weeding which wasn't as bad as it looked my little boy joined me as my daughter had a play date he worked really hard digging over the weeds though I will need to just go over it with the hoe. 


Most things have been growing well the potatoes look really good, carrots starting to poke through runner beans ok out of 10 plants I now only have 8. The peas are no where to be seen anymore even though I netted them I wonder if I could sow some more? The onions seem to be doing well also. I still have a bit to do and to tidy the edges up again as that couch grass don't half spread. 

Plenty of raspberries on the plants but still green. We also planted up two butternut squash plants and 6 courgette plants. We have some sweetcorn to go in but tomorrow's weather isn't looking to good and the husband is playing cricket so I am on tea duty. So tomorrow is looking a bit uncertain. 



1 comment:

  1. Sounds much like here (although I don't have a small boy to help with the digging!).

    ReplyDelete