About Me

Sunday 15 June 2014

Suffolk Girl Suffolk Girl where have you been......

I've been to London but not to visit the Queen. It was are annual trip to watch England play cricket at Lords. I'm a huge cricket fan and we went on Wednesday for a couple of days which included shopping, watching cricket and a couple of meals out. It's nice for me and Mr M to spend sine time together as he works long hours we rarely get much quality time together. 

In other news I have tackled the weeds at the allotment planted some sweetcorn french beans and I'm about to see if my first earlies are ready to dig up though I'm a bit nervous about doing this. We have also embraced the cycling world getting new bikes mainly for fitness and also something we can do together and as a family. There are some fantastic routes around Suffolk waiting to be explored.

I'm slowly catching up with everyone's blogs as I have had a good week away from technology and it's been good though I have missed it.


2 comments:

  1. C is extremely envious of your trip to Lords!
    Welcome home to Suffolk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a lovely couple of days and we had the best of the weather.

      Delete