About Me

Wednesday 4 June 2014

Frustration

We are having our boiler replaced it is twenty three years old and is still working but not efficiently. So we are going for a all singing and dancing combi boiler. Which was supposed to be started today. However last night I received a call to say their job has overran and they won't becoming. The air turned blue but there's not a lot I can do. If I had know I would have spend yesterday tackling the weeds on plot 8b instead of emptying our wardrobe emptying the airing cupboard as the tank is going I could have saved that for today for when it rained. 

It's going to be a bit if a upheaval carpets are coming up which I'm dreading they were fitted 3 years ago are cream and I'm hoping they go back as tightly fitted as they are now. Hopefully it will only take a couple of days.

I don't like not going to the plot and it's been noticed that I'm not about. I was stopped in my local co-op today another plot holder was just making sure that I was still around and just to let me know the weeds are growing which I am fully aware of and hoping they won't be there much longer. 




1 comment:

  1. It's so Annoying when things get delayed hope they arrive soon and get you sorted so you can get back to the allotment, We have weeds everywhere - maybe tomorrow I'll get some weeding done

    ReplyDelete