About Me

Tuesday 22 July 2014

Redecorating

Three and a half years ago we had a extension built transforming our little two up two down into a three up three down. It was a complete overhaul and renovation job with rated being removed living without a kitchen or bathroom and worse a flushable toilet. I still have nightmares about that!. Like most things this overran and the builders finally left about a week before Christmas. At one point it go so much with two young children running around amongst the dirt and chaos we moved into the inlaws for a couple of weeks. This provided much needed breathing room and at least I could use the bathroom in peace.

So our middle room or dining room come office as it is now needs redecorating it used to be our old lounge and it has the stairs in it and you walk straight in from the front door. We tried it as a day room come playroom but didn't really get used and became a glorified hallway and dumping ground. We are having a new floor that is running straight through to the kitchen as this didn't get done due to lack of time and money.

So I'm having great fun looking at colours and thinking of going green to compliment my blind.




I'm thinking of the lower colour which is called green ground. I will let you know how I get on.

In other news only one more day till the summer holidays begin and we don't have to rush in the morning it doesn't matter what time I get up we still seem to rush.

Location:Redocorating

No comments:

Post a Comment