About Me

Wednesday 6 August 2014

Much needed rain


We have much needed rain today and my allotment will be singing with relief. As much as I'm watering I just can't seem to keep up luckily I'm near the tap but we are unable to use hosepipes due to water wastage so lots of trips with the watering can.

I'm still picking courgettes beans both french and runner and the raspberries seem to have finished now they were not that productive lots of greenery but very few raspberries.

The rain has meant a day at home and catching up with bits and pieces and playing board games monopoly has been the favourite today though I'm sure my two little ones are cheating they seem to have accumulated rather a lot of money between them.

Next game is cluedo!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment