About Me

Friday 8 August 2014

Baking. Expecting rain and a surprise trip

Today we are expecting heavy rain though we did wake up to blue sky and sunshine it has clouded over now.

It's a day at home today as I have cakes to bake for the cricket tomorrow Lemon Drizzle and chocolate brownies one of the other players mums is also baking so that takes a bit of pressure of me.

Mr M surprised me with a trip to Barcelona in September I'm so excited I have never been and I'm now ploughing though guides on all the things we ( I ) would like to do. We are away for 4 nights 3 in Barcelona and one at the airport as it's an early flight.

I have been busy planning next years space at the allotment and have decided that I'm making beds not completely raised as that would cost to much but using the treated wood to make separate areas. I think I will make six squarish beds and have one oblong where the asparagus is growing. I'm hoping to get up there this morning and dig the last of the potatoes and pick another lot of courgettes possibly use them to make a courgette cake for the freezer.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment: