About Me

Sunday 10 August 2014

Nearing the end of the season

There is only two home games left if the husbands cricket season then my Saturdays will be free it's been a turbulent season with some good wins and easy losses. They have struggled with obtaining players and politics around the clubhouse has put people off. Hoping for a more togetherness next season as it is such a lovely club it's not the best club house and needs lots of work and we have such a great view.

Last night was my first migraine and it was a big one with flashing lights and a thumping headache so a early night. This morning I just have a very foggy head and vision a little blurry.

It's due to be very wet and windy today so the cycle club ride to Sizewell has been cancelled which is a shame but it's better to be safe than sorry.

No trip to the plot today but I will be browsing my new cookbook (Mary Berry Cooks) I got yesterday. I love cook books and cooking though I only keep ones I really use and a all time favourite is River Cottage everyday. Having a child who has coeliacs disease along with dairy and egg allergies (epi pens, antihistamines and a inhaler needed if accidentally ingested) it's hard to keep things different and we often end up eating the same food which is meat and veg and gluten free pasta. I cook something we all can eat though arm am doesn't eat pasta with a little variation so I'm not cooking lots of different meals and it means my daughter doesn't feel left out.

No comments:

Post a Comment